Classic Rewards Terms & Conditions
About Classic Rewards Points:
Classic Rewards points have no cash value. Members receive 5 points for every dollar they spend on tickets and concessions at participating Classic Cinemas locations. To receive Classic Reward points, you MUST present your Classic Rewards card to the cashier when purchasing items at the box office or concession counter. Points can also be earned when purchasing tickets on classiccinemas.com by entering your 14-digit Classic Rewards member ID number when prompted during your transaction. Classic Rewards points can be checked online in our member portal or at any Classic Cinemas theatre.
Redeeming Classic Rewards Points:
To redeem points, your Classic Rewards card must be presented. Points can only be redeemed if you have enough points to cover the entire sales amount.
- Classic Rewards is open to anyone aged 13 or older
- Only one (1) Classic Rewards card/account can be issued per email address
- Only one (1) Classic Rewards card can be redeemed per transaction
- Points can not be split between multiple cards and cards can only be used by the person registered to the card
- Points cannot be earned through third-party ticket sites like Fandango
- Points can not be added after the transaction is completed
- Classic Rewards points will expire after 12 months of nonuse of the card
- Gift Cards can not be purchased with Classic Reward points
- Discounted rentals or groups may not receive points for their transactions
- Points are only earned when cash or a credit card is tendered. Points are not earned for admissions obtained by redeeming complimentary passes
- Classic Rewards points cannot be earned or used to purchase alcohol
- Classic Cinemas reserves the right to cancel points for any reason
Cancelling Your Membership:
Classic Cinemas. All rights reserved 2020.